Have you been to a conference or networking event and felt unprepared?
You did not meet anyone new, you did not hold a relevant conversation with anyone nor did you earn a follow-up meeting.
During the Networking Boot-Camp you’ll learn:
How to prepare for an event
How to handle an event
How to follow-up after an networking event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Never wait until you need a professional network before you build one. You should always be building your network. The Boot-Camp is designed to help you focus on building that network and leverage technology to achieve to achieve your goals faster.
- You will learn best practices for a one-pager.
- How to prepare for different networking events
- How to work different events.
- Breakfast events
- Appetizer events
- Dinner events
- Large conferences
- Small gatherings
- How to follow-up after an networking event.
- There will be one three hour session covering the listed topics.
- A networking event assignment to practice what you have learned.
- A follow-up 15 minute call with each member of the group to get feedback from their field-trip.
The cost of the boot-camp is $250.00.
WHAT I DO: I help professionals compete in a very competitive market place.
HOW I DO IT: I work with professionals to provide business solutions leveraging technology and Business networking skills.
WHY IT MATTERS: Professionals work grow their business using hard work and common since. I bring them uncommon wisdom to go with their hard work.
OUTSIDE OF WORK: I spend my time investing in my community, my church, and my family!
NEXT STEP: Connect with me here and then let’s go grab a cup of coffee.