In this Networking Minute video we chat about preparing your professional one-pager.
Here are a few tips that may help:
- Contact information:
- company name
- Three Answers:
- What do you do?
- Whom do you serve?
- Why is it important?
- List three examples of current clients.
- List three people you want to meet.
- This list is based on your meeting contact.
- Review the LinkedIn connections of your guest and find good example of people that would be useful to your professional life.
- Note that even if your guest does not have a good relationship with your request, it will give you an opportunity to explain why.
Learn the 3 goals
If you are tired of networking working events the don't deliver. Join us as we work together to scale your business.